Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
Your new Defence housing service
New arrangements to support Service housing across the
UK will take effect on 1 November 2014 in Scotland and Northern
Ireland and for UK
wide allocations, and on 1 December 2014 in England
and for the provision of SFA furniture. The new contract will bring in
changes in the way the service is delivered to Service personnel and their
families, so it is important that everyone has an understanding of their
responsibilities and how you can help the contract run effectively. Wales
The new Defence housing service is provided by CarillionAmey on behalf of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation, and will provide all related services such as managing: the applications systems; allocation; Move appointments; maintenance; improvement work; and the provision of SFA furniture.
There is national Helpdesk and telephone number (0800 707 6000), as well as local customer service centres and a new website, which will continue to be developed with the intention of allowing you to report maintenance issues online. Details will follow as these are developed, but in the meantime please read the CarillionAmey Housing Guide that is being provided to every household. This will help you understand your responsibilities, what services are available, how they will be delivered and how to access them.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
SERVICE FAMILIES ACCOMMODATION
NEXT GENERATION ESTATES CONTRACT (NGEC)
NATIONAL HOUSING PRIME CONTRACT
It was announced in May 2014 that CarillionAmey Ltd (CA) had been chosen to deliver the new National Housing Prime (NHP) contract which is part of DIO’s Next Generation Estates Contracts (NGEC) programme. This will replace existing maintenance contracts for Service Families Accommodation (SFA) in the
What does it mean to the Service Person?
The SFA occupant should notice little difference to their Move In, Move Out, estate management and repair and maintenance experience. However, there will now be common move in and out standards across UK, multiple jobs addressed on one maintenance visit, a simplified repair authorisation process, and quicker turn round of SFA between occupants.
NHP will introduce various changes to current SFA service levels at a national level, including:
· One telephone number (0800 707 6000, which is the same number as the existing maintenance helpdesk in
England and ) and an enhanced
website for all enquiries and information eventually with the ability to report
and track repairs online, supporting a quicker Wales
and more responsive service. The CA Helpdesk will be located in Speke,
Liverpool and will handle
all aspects of the service. Local
customer service centres will be based around the country to provide face to
face service and support.
· An end to end service from application through to allocation, Move In appointment, furniture and carpets, provision of maintenance, improvement and Move out. Clearer definition of common standards for Move In and Move Out.
· Customers will be expected to take a greater role in the process, giving you the power to sign off work, such as agreeing that CarillionAmey is meeting the required standards at Move In or that repair work has been completed. You will be given guidance to help you do this.
· Improved management of void properties by the contractor, including faster and more targeted preparation so that homes are ready at Move-In. The contractor has greater freedom to fix appropriate issues without seeking further approval up to £5000 for maintenance and £15,000 for preparing properties for allocation.
· An enhanced occupant satisfaction survey covering all aspects of delivery. 25% of assurance checks will be by an independent company.
· Introduction of a pre payment cleaning scheme for Move Out with preferential rates including a carpet cleaning and repairs service.
· Text messages 24 hours before appointments and calls an hour before the
appointment if requested.
The in service date (ISD) for
Scotland and Northern Ireland is 1 November 2014; the ISD for
England and is 1
December 2014. Wales
Online accommodation applications through DII (http://selfpref-02.domis.r.mil.uk/e1132/) will continue to be expected. In the future report maintenance issues may be reported online as well. An aspiration to move to the Internet is also planned.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Monday, October 20, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
CARILLION AMEY JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
BOULMER, BRIZE NORTON, BROMPTON, CHESTER, FOLKSTONE, LYNEHAM, WEETON AND WINDSOR.
TO VIEW ALL THE JOBS IN THE UK THAT ARE AVAILABLE WITH CARILLION AMEY JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW:
Thursday, October 16, 2014
DO YOU REQUIRE A MINIBUS?
CARNAGILL HAVE A MINI BUS THAT CAN BE BOOKED OUT BY INDIVIUALS.
CARNAGILL COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and the Admin Office will contact you to confirm the booking.